LiteSpeed constantly e-mailing me that 4.1.13 is available when 4.2.1 is installed

It took me awhile to buy updates for my LiteSpeed owned license, but when I got around to updating I did a successful manual update in sshd. For whatever reason, even though it is supremely obvious to all that 4.2.1 is the latest version of the software, I am getting an e-mail constantly telling me about how 4.1.13 is the latest version. In fact, in the auto-updater, 4.1.13 is listed as the latest version! What gives? Here is a screen shot showing the weirdness. Now I know the obvious answer is to disable auto-updates, but really, that would be silly. Why does the server think 4.1.13 is the latest? Interestingly enough I have refreshed my license, gone through all the possible remedies, but I never actually installed 4.1.13 so I find this quite odd..

(FYI I am running the x64 version and this has been going on ever since I updated manually to 4.2 and bought additional license updates. Other than that the software works great.)

Best..
Mike

Attachments

Last edited:

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
That's normal, once we push version 4.2.1 through our auto-update system, it will be labeled as the latest release. Just ignore that for now.