htaccess/per vhost config on cpanel/directadmin

felosi

Well please correct me if this is already available. But the biggest thing I would like to have in litespeed is to be able to make per user or vhost settings.
Ive tried a few different ways to like make an apache virtual host and convert it to be configured per vhost in litespeed to no avail.

I do notice that if you import apache config on install it does this, puts all users where you can configure their vhost but litespeed just doesnt work right like this. That would be real nice if it ever did.

I want to be able now to set limits, security settings, etc on vhost level. I would even be happy if it was possible to add settings to htaccess.

Reason being when I need to make a setting for one site I have to configure the entire server that way . So to be able to add directives in htaccess would be awesome.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
If you want to or your user want to use control panels written for Apache, per vhost customization is limited. override some important configuration via htacess is not recommended, since all users can change them at will, you may not want that.