How to use LS cache for my site

Hello
This LS cache really complicated i tried to add the code to my .htaccess but , no cache hits in Litespeed stats ? Could not you make it like just Enable or Disable or somthing simple as that ? or could you do help to set it up on our site for us ? Please

Hello
Do you have any Instant Messenger ? We better live chat ? Or what infos do you need to look into this , btw with Litespeed i have a problem like
the Request in processing is much higher than Request / sec and this make the server running slow , i tried to use Varnish plugin for Cpanel and it run abit faster than Litespeed ( with out cache ) but not stable as Litespeed so i changed to Litespeed and want to check the Cache function but unable to do it . Could i provide all the servers and site info and then you setup the cache for me please ?
PS : i followed the generale Guide but unsucceful seem NO cache hits .

NiteWave

Administrator
actually the cache rate is higher than reported.
since lsws serve static contents efficiently and don't cache them, only cache dynamic pages like php, so the reported rate looks low. the "Total Reqs" include both static and dynamic requests.

another way to improve the cache hit rate is to improve the rewrite rules in .htaccess and increase cache time.