How Configure LSWS With Ispconfig ?

Leon8

Hi, I tried to install Litespeed Enterprise VPS to replace Apache but cannot configure it to work. The initial configuration are:
  • Destination Dir: /usr/local/lsws
  • Hosting Control Panel: 0 None
  • User: nobody
  • Group: nobody

Questions:

1. Directory Dir - what is the recommended location for this folder ? ISPconfig web folder is located at /var/www

2. User/Group - Is it possible to use Litespeed with ISPconfig user/group permission system ?
ISPConfig default group is clientX - X is client ID number. example: client1 for the first client created through ISPConfig. User for web folder is 'webx' - X is web ID number . example: first web will be named 'web1' ,
So if I create first client and then add website to him then the user:group will be web1:client1, And if I add second website for him it will be web2:client1.

3. Upon successfully installed Litespeed, what should I do to replace Apache with LSWS ?
Following the 'short' tutorial, first thing is to configure through Litespeed admin console >> Apache Configuration File
How to configure theese:
Auto Reload On Changes ? No / Deprecated Yes / Use Apache Binary Wrapper ?
Apache Binary Path ?
Apache Configuration File ?
Apache Port Offset ? (not important - only for testing purpose ?)
Apache IP Offset = 0 ?

4. What next to do after that ? Configure vhost ? When ISPConfig setting up website (also vhost) can Litespeed 'catch' them and automatically configure it (like LSWS on Cpanel) ?

5. Is all websites are works with LSWS , do traffic quota in ISPconfig should run correctly with Litespeed as web server ? What configuration must be setup to accomplish that ?

Thank you