ERROR [APVH_user_Suphp:]: Failed to start one instance. Please Help

Hi. I did an app for android and therefore app requesting many mysql query. Also i have a website which users send image to us. My realtime online users about 1500-2000. Though my cpu load is %1,5 most. I have two servers and 8 CPU 16gb memory. But my website analytics is like where at image after i published my app. And i am getting theese errors.Folder permissions , htaccess , Script Restricted Permission Mask v.s i tried everything but the same error still occurs. Buy the way 403 errors occurs sometimes not always. Adsız6.png Please help . I couldn't find anything. Please i really need help. Adsız.png Adsız2.png Adsız3.png Adsız4.png

Last edited:

NiteWave

Administrator
PHP suEXEC Max Conn: 500

this is too large and caused the error you reported.
the default is 10.

please back to 10, then increase it gradually, by step of 5 ot 10.

monitor
lsws web admin -> Actions -> Real-Time Stats
especially WaitQ column.
if it's always 0, or being non-0 very short time, then stop increasing "PHP suEXEC Max Conn"

When i decrease i saw that warn. My users are querying mysql per once in 15 seconds. and at least 500 images is being uploaded in one minute. I am curious if the issue is this. By the way theese queries is being querying from app (Android java).
upload_2014-12-21_16-7-31.png upload_2014-12-21_16-10-23.png

NiteWave

Administrator
please check if mysql is the bottle neck.
run
#mysqladmin processlist
help to tell some information.

looks like too many incoming requests -- like a DDOS.
you can try set
lsws web admin->Server->Security->Per Client Throttling
to limit request rate from single IP. see if it'll improve a bit.

from the real-time stats, one site has problem -- its WaitQ is 1,811

NiteWave

Administrator
it looks the problem is lsphp5 taking too much time to complete a request. thus it queues up.
you can strace a lsphp5 process to find where it's blocked at.

it looks the issue has gone.
Can you let us know what's the problem ?
I suspect configuration issue, maybe the change of default ext app settings for lsphp5