All domains resolve to Apache default page

Giorgi

I have just installed Litespeed on DirectAdmin and now all the domains resolve to:

Hey, it worked !
The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was
successfully installed on this website.
If you can see this page, then the people who own this website have just installed the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending mail to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running the Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache Group, so please do not send mail about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you do, your message will be ignored.
The Apache online documentation has been included with this distribution.
Especially also read the mod_ssl User Manual carefully.

Your are allowed to use the images below on your SSL-aware Apache Web server.
Thanks for using Apache, mod_ssl and OpenSSL!
No its not DNS issue, yes I have uploaded my site...

What to do?

Thank you

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Are you using the standard edition? You may need to try the Enterprise edition as the standard edition has a limit of 5 vhosts.

Giorgi

I am using enterprise edition, I have just purchased license...

what is vhosts? you mean virtual hosts? Should not it work with DirectAdmin hosts?

I mean I had domain path is:
Code:
/home/mydomain/public_html
tried to create vhost like this:
Code:
Virtual Host Root:  /home/mydomain/public_html
and restarted... no effect...

what to do?

Giorgi

Yes, I did exactly as it was in tutorial and yes everything works in Apache, I set Apache Port Offset 0 and turned it off...

But whenever I create new domain from directadmin nothing changes in vhosts and every new domain just resolves to apache default page.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Please check error.log see if there is any error message.
From the status page of LSWS web admin console, how many vhosts has a name like "APVH_...", I can take a quick look if you PM me the login to the admin console.

Giorgi

Thnx I already solved that...

the problem was that I recently changed IP on my server, buy did not chnaged it in DirectAdmin

now everything works just fine

thnx again for help