403 Forbidden

Hello,
When I try to change settings in wordpress to allow anyone register on my website (www.kfashionug.com), I get this error:
403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

NiteWave

Administrator
not sure if it's a wordpress(php) issue
you can try switch to apache to see if same issue.

which URL cause 403 ?
your-domain-com/wp-signup.php
or other URLs ?

No,
When I go to wordpress settings to tick "Anyone can register", (wp-admin/options-general.php) I get the 403 Error on Saving the changes.

This is the image of the option. screenshot-by-nimbus (3).png

NiteWave

Administrator
any error message in error log for the 403 forbidden ?

if you've enabled mod_security, can disable it temporarily to see if still 403 ?

NiteWave

Administrator
you can enable wordpress debug
http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file, will log all errors, notices, and warnings to a file called debug.log in the wp-content directory. It will also hide the errors so they do not interrupt page generation.
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors',0);
and check /wp-content/debug.log if any log in it when 403 error happens

Hello, this is what is in the log file:

[26-Sep-2014 00:31:09 UTC] All-in-One Event Calendar: Undefined index: title @ /home/kfas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/view/calendar/widget.php:260 #8

[26-Sep-2014 00:31:09 UTC] All-in-One Event Calendar: Undefined index: show_subscribe_buttons @ /home/kfas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/view/calendar/widget.php:261 #8

[26-Sep-2014 00:31:09 UTC] All-in-One Event Calendar: Undefined index: show_calendar_button @ /home/kfas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/app/view/calendar/widget.php:262 #8

[13-Oct-2014 08:39:15 UTC] WordPress database error Query execution was interrupted for query UPDATE `wp_options` SET `option_value` = '1413189540.7254159450531005859375' WHERE `option_name` = '_transient_doing_cron' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, wp_cron, spawn_cron, set_transient, update_option

this doesn't look much helpful ...

please try lsws's debug logging:
1.lsws web admin->Actions->Toggle Debug Logging
2.watch error.log
3, reproduce the 403 error
4."lsws web admin->Actions->Toggle Debug Logging " again

check error.log, see if any 403 related logs