Unreliable Server since installing LiteSpeed

Hi, I am not sure if this is just a coincidence but since installing a 1 x CPU license onto my Server it has become very unreliable.

Almost every day I have issues with the server and last night my server (which is tracked by pingdom and status-cake) was down for over and hour giving a 'timeout' failure notice.

Could LiteSpeed be the cause here as my server was very reliable, not dropping below 99.97% uptime in almost 2 years?

sahostking

Are you using the latest version? I had similar issues.
Try checking your logs and see what errors are displayed.

Secondly try 4.2.19 - you can downgrade via /usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 4.2.19

Litespeed is awesome if you get it right. A few of our other server run lightning fast and we host 1000s of websites. Just one server has been giving us a major headache and when dropping down to version 4.2.19 it works.

Still trying to figure out why but I'm sure we or Litespeed will solve it if a server config issue. But try the above after checking logs and see how it goes.

Also if you get error in your /etc/http/logs/error_log file paste it here - the guys on this forum are very helpful with solutions.

Are you using the latest version? I had similar issues.
Try checking your logs and see what errors are displayed.

Secondly try 4.2.19 - you can downgrade via /usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 4.2.19

Litespeed is awesome if you get it right. A few of our other server run lightning fast and we host 1000s of websites. Just one server has been giving us a major headache and when dropping down to version 4.2.19 it works.

Still trying to figure out why but I'm sure we or Litespeed will solve it if a server config issue. But try the above after checking logs and see how it goes.

Also if you get error in your /etc/http/logs/error_log file paste it here - the guys on this forum are very helpful with solutions.

Many thanks for you advise, I will look into this right now.