Our Plesk Plugin has just recently been added. In addition to basic plugin features, the Plesk Plugin makes getting trial licenses easier:
- Install/Uninstall LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Automatically downloads and installs a trial license if selected during install.
- Version management: upgrade to the latest version of LSWS, switch between different versions.
- Run LSWS on a port offset: run LSWS on a port other than to fully test all your web applications.
- One-click switch between Apache and LiteSpeed Web Server.
- Downloads PHP with LSAPI for CentOS. Custom PHP setups can be configured in the LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
- Restart LiteSpeed Web Server.
- License management: check license status, migrate license.
- Portal to LiteSpeed WebAdmin console.
Add the Extension
To add the Plesk Extension, just download it from our downloads page and add the .zip in Plesk’s Server Management > Extensions.